Always wanted to join the Spool of Thread team? Now is your chance – Spool of Thread is hiring Jr. Retail Sewists!
Who you are:
– interested in sewing and modern fabric
– passionate about great customer service
– ready to build on your prior retail experience
– comfortable with math, including fractions
– excited to join the Spool of Thread team
– must be available 1 – 2 weekdays to work day (11am – 6:30pm) or evening (6pm – 9:30pm) shifts, plus at least one weekend (11am – 6pm) shift on Saturday or Sunday.
We offer skills training, competitive wages, performance based raises and a long term position with room for advancement.
Spool of Thread is sewing lounge located in Mount Pleasant. We carry a curated collection of modern and retro-inspired fabrics and independent sewing patterns, as well as teach sewing classes and rent sewing machines by the hour.
Priority will be given to applicants that provide a cover letter containing work availability and resume. Please contact us with your resume and cover letter at email@example.com, subject line Retail Sewists.